Online Dating

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

Online Dating

Post by CaptNoize »

Someone I know ( not a friend after this ) suggested I try online dating, to meet new friends (women) since I don't go to bars,and I don't get to meet women my age, and mind set. I tried 2 free sites,since I wasn't going to pay for something I had heard was sketchy at best. All I can say is, What a Train Wreck..! :x :x :roll:Those women are on there, cause they're More dysfunctional than the ones you meet in person :roll: OMG..!! :evil: I communicated with a few, and what a bunch of losers..! :roll: :x
At this point, I'll stay by myself. At some point, they'll perfect female androids..... :roll: :roll: :x
crosscourt

Re: Online Dating

Post by crosscourt »

Dating services are a real mixed bag but there are a few that are targeted to seniors and appear to be a bit better.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Have you seen some of the women on "senior" dating sites...??? Yikes...!! :shock: :shock: :o :o Like I said, I'll stay on my own..... :roll: :x
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Even with my age Id use a standard dating site and see what happens. Many times you get a better mix.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Even with those, all I got was weirdos, prima donnas, and liars. They even goes as far as advertising that they're looking for " Clark Kent"... :roll: :shock: Really..??? Guess what..? They don't exist... So, I don't even bother...