Super Bowl pick

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
crosscourt

Super Bowl pick

Post by crosscourt »

For those of you into the game, who are you picking to win? Im not a fan of either team and want to see a close game rather than a blowout. Hopefully being in Las Vegas will lend a bit more fun to the game and of course everyone wants to see if Taylor Swift will show up, given shes in Japan on tour. As Ive gotten older football isnt quite what it use to be versus when the AFL and NFL merged and things were new and interesting.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Re: Super Bowl pick

Post by CaptNoize »

Seriously,
I couldn't care less who wins the Stupid Bowl. I TOTALLY don't respect Taylor Swift, musically, professionally or anything else. I can't wait till it's all over, so I don't have to tolerate anymore of that silly nonsense. :x :roll: I'm sick to death of it already. :x
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Its just general entertainment to me and honestly the commercials are better than the game at times. I dont have any issues with Taylor Swift and dont fault anybody for finding somebody they care about.
Seeing a guy like Brock Purdy Mr. Irrelevant from the draft in the Super Bowl is a pretty amazing thing.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Great game that went into overtime and the Chiefs pulled it our with 6 seconds remaining in the game. One of the best games Ive seen in a long time.
Site Moderator