High dose flu shot and Covid 19 shot

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
crosscourt

High dose flu shot and Covid 19 shot

Post by crosscourt »

Got them both last Thursday and what a strong reaction. Body ache, slight fever, and fatigue which only just improved Sunday evening. My wife didnt have much of a reaction at all.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Re: High dose flu shot and Covid 19 shot

Post by CaptNoize »

I will get the flu shot...but no Covid shot. The last booster caused edema in my right foot for a month. I never had any heart issues, or edema. My friends son, ended up in hospital for a month from taking the booster..!
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Check which Covid shot you had as there ware more issues with Pfizer and J/J than with Moderna in my area. It could also be the fact you take so many meds and possible interactions occurred. The reaction I had means my immune system is more active than many at my age and thats a good thing. Ive had so many people I knew die because they didnt get a Covid shot.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

It was the Moderna shot. My doctor recommended that I don't get the shot.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Gotcha, didnt realize the doc recommended it.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

It's kinda creepy. It's like playing Russian Roulette. Damned if you do, Damned if you don't.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

I would get the RSV and the Pneumonia shots if youre able. They arent available in my area presently but will get them as soon as possible. It is a crappy situation when meds can cause issues as well as the illnesses we are trying to prevent. Wear a mask in any situation where there isnt good ventilation.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I got the pneumonia shot a few years back, and my doctor's office said that they are not going to get the RSV vaccine at all... :roll: I truly believe that you have to be proactive for your own health,since the medical profession has changed dramatically since Covid hit. IMO,these assclowns I deal with,don't care either way. :x
wove

Post by wove »

Ten days ago I got the flu shot and RSV shot. They made my arm very tender for a day, but beyond that no ill effects. A few days back I got the Covid booster. Boy it knocked me down for a day. I felt horrible, headache, low grade fever, tired and very achy. That passed after a day and now I am back to my usual obnoxious self. :)
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Covid shot is bad for me for about two days but the fatigue lasts the rest of the week.
Site Moderator