Love Being Controversial

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

Love Being Controversial

Post by CaptNoize »

So...
Did you hear Jason Aldeans' video got pulled from CMT..? I say, SO WHAT..???! Who Cares..??? My attitude about County music is, it all SUCKS.!!😠😠 Most of those losers couldn't play rock, let alone metal, so they opted out for 2 kinds of music... Country and Western...ugh...wait, I got to puke.(gag) I can't stand any of it, new or old. The only thing I detest more is (c)Rap/Hip- Flop. That sucks even more. It's just my opinion,everyone has one.... But being a schooled musician, my opinion comes from the sheer talent of playing music.
A funny comment I heard years ago is When I listen to Country music, I want to move back in with my ex wife, in the trailer park, and keep cheating on her..!!😁😆😆😆
wove

Re: Love Being Controversial

Post by wove »

Overall I agree with you about Country music, but I do find exceptions I enjoy. Ray Charles put out a 3 album set of country music. Bob Wills and Lyle Lovett do/did Texas swing which is a pleasant listen. Popular country music, does seem to just push better musicians right out of the spotlight. I have always thought of Patsy Cline as one of the top female vocalists of all time, and I think all she ever did was country music.

Country would probably be much better, but maybe not, if they would just drop the whole vocal track. Damn country does without a doubt have the worst lyrics. No clue why they seem to glorify the behavior of folks, who are best suited to be Darwin Award winners.
chris

Post by chris »

Wouldn't it be lovely - if everyone only liked the same kind of music.
wove

Post by wove »

Actually I think we do. They are know as jingles and are used to sell us cars and soda/pop.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Didnt care what Shania Twain sang as she just looked amazing.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Checkout Lita Ford Playing with Fire https://youtu.be/RZ0APOqORYA
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

So
What would you do... If someone killed your dog, or cat, right in front of you...?? Would you run, like a spineless jellyfish coward, or would you fight back..? What if they were abusing a child..??? Would you turn and walk away, or would you pummel them with a ball bat..? A homeless veteran is on a cold, rainy street, begging for money... Do you give him some cash..? Or do you just stroll by..??? Do tell.... I want to see what you think. :shock: