Hope everyone had a safe and fun July 4th

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
crosscourt

Hope everyone had a safe and fun July 4th

Post by crosscourt »

Im staying in today because of the code red air quality bit overall a great weekend.
Site Moderator
wove

Re: Hope everyone had a safe and fun July 4th

Post by wove »

I woke this morning to the smell of smoke and after going through the house I went outside and it smelled like a campfire. It then dawned on me it was the Canadian wildfires. They must be something very fierce.

It was suppose to be very hot today, but with all the haze it never did get that hot. The town is noted for its big 4th parade and party in the park, so it was nice it did not get all that hot. The parade is a block away and we have avoided the crowds for many years. The streets are packed with cars and traffic is a nightmare all day. The park is also a block away, and we sat out on the porch most of the afternoon to listened to the music and watched the crowds of people out and about. It is nice to live in the middle of the action and not have to get all tangled up in it.
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

It was my birthday. I'm just as depressed as I was last year. When you spend as much time alone as I do, it's hard not to be. Oh,and I dumped a useless girlfriend. The last thing I need in my life is another parasite. :x :x :x :evil: It certainly wasn't " fun" for me. :roll:
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Sorry it wasnt a better day and I definitely understand the depression issues as I suffer from it as well. Having to be in a service job during the pandemic really did me in and now life has become a small box that I need to try and expand.
Site Moderator