Star Trek Picard

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
crosscourt

Re: Star Trek Picard

Post by crosscourt »

Amazon is completely off my radar as I dont support them at all. Havent seen previews of Citadel and Peripherals for what little Ive seen of it didnt interest me. Im a bit jaded as I havent seen anything in the scifi realm recently that looks promising at all. I did watch quite a few older episodes of Fringe which is a bit of a mixed bag.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Episode 8 was pretty good. The writing is getting better, but not settled in yet. Only 2 episodes left. BTW... Data is back.
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Spoiler Alert: Don't read this if you haven't watched Episode 9. So, Data is back, and now,the Enterprise D is back also. To get to this point, the story is actually pretty good. I don't know how they are going to be able to close this all up, in one episode. It's also interesting that Picard and Crusher have a son, named Jack Crusher, who has powers we didn't see coming. I think Terry Matalas is hitting his stride, with this episode. I feel he's giving the fans what they have been asking for, for years.
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

The final episode was a home run..! It was an hour and 10 minutes, long but well worth the extra time. Without spoiling it, suffice it to say, I think the next Star Trek series "Legacies " will be extremely interesting. I recommend watching season 3 of this series.