DON'T YOU JUST HATE....

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

DON'T YOU JUST HATE....

Post by CaptNoize »

I really hate when you spend time,and alot of it,trying to sell something to a perspective buyer(especially,a "friend" ) then they back out..?? And then they blame you for not delivering the product,when they know, you're not going to deliver,... it's a pickup, and you even offer to deliver, and they still back out...??? :x
I 've decided I'm selling everything on Ebay, or Reverb. I'm done trying to do " friends " favors. Friends hell, these are just acquaintances, not friends. No good deed ever goes unpunished.
crosscourt

Re: DON'T YOU JUST HATE....

Post by crosscourt »

Ebay has its moments as well but overall its been a great place to sell items.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I'm getting ready to post several items on Ebay. I'm a great procrastinator, and I shouldn't have waited this long to put them on there.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Ive got some stuff to put on Ebay but no real rush till I see how the new pc works out and what Ill need to sell.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I'm getting a lot of counter bids for the product I listed,way under what it's worth.I told one shrub I would rather keep my product, than give it away. I understand Ebay is known for bidding,and good deals. I set the auto reject and pay immediately, for " buy it now".
I'm not a big Ebay-er, so I don't know all the fine points about the site. I've had way better luck on Reverb.com selling things.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

You can set a reserve price so that bids have to reach a certain level for the sale to occur. Using buy it now only but allowing offers keeps the control in your hands. No one should have to take less than they want for an item, but its only worth as much as people overall are willing to pay for it.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I posted another piece of equipment on Ebay. Nothing is selling. I think I'm going to post them on Reverb. Supposedly, they quit using PayPal. That will suck. I 'll have to do some research there.