Political Ads

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
crosscourt

Re: Political Ads

Post by crosscourt »

Democrats also got control of the State House which should help Shapiro as Governor.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Alot of Dems won here, and the good thing is, it was a TOTAL failure for Donald Chump. :lol: :lol: Every Q-anon weirdo he was supporting lost..!! HaHaHaHaHa..!!! I love it..! :twisted:
Now, Chump is going to announce that he's going to run again...REALLY..????!😠 I can't believe it. I always wondered how Hitler, seduced an entire nation, into murdering 8 million people. Cult of personality. Now I completely understand..! :x :x :x
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Democrats are looking good in Arizona with both increasing their leads.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

crosscourt wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:19 am Democrats are looking good in Arizona with both increasing their leads.
I'd have to actually consider moving if Masters won. He's well and truly a fascist in every way. Lake is just a "whatever's popular". She hated Trump when he was "just a businessman". Once he became party leader, she espoused everything he said and mimic'd him. While she'd do a lot of damage, ultimately she's just an idiot that parrot's whatever the party leader says to curry favor.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Lake scares me as she has fascist tendencies and I think she would have her minions everywhere. Would never live in Arizona given the political situation, Its bad enough I have to deal with Youngkin here.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

That Q-anon following Lake, is a trouble maker. She reminds me a whole lot of that Marjorie Taylor Green idiot. Would've encountered a few local women just like them here in Chumpet land. I run , not walk, the other way, when they start telling me about how Hitler faked his death, and Reptilian people are among us, and Dems are defunding the police force. Hitler DIDN'T get away, I would love to meet and talk to a Reptilian, and the police are NOT being defunded, look it up, in states where Democrats are in charge, the police have actually been funded more, than they were asking for. I have many friends in law enforcement. I worked with State Police, for years. They are glad Shipiro won here. He's tough on criminals, and esp. white collar crooks, like insurance companies, which are hard to convict.
These big mouths in Q-anon have gotta go. I would LOVE to get that creep that was in the capital, wearing the horns, in a steel cage, for just 15 minutes. It would be Hell in a Cell :twisted: :twisted: