My top 5 Linux distros so far this year

Discussion on Linux distributions
wove

Re: My top 5 Linux distros so far this year

Post by wove »

I can tell you "issues" do not get better with time. I guess if enough time passes you will probably forget the issues along with everything else.

I have went all into ostree builds this year. The IdeaCentre desktop runs SilverBlue, the 2008 MBP is running Kiniote and the X230 is running Endless OS. Two are based on Fedora and one on Debian and I think very strangely OSTree builds all use the same commands to work with the tree. I mean who ever would of thought of working on a Debian base system using dnf. Of course that is a real plus for the user. All are very well behaved, and I enjoy using them enough that I believe they would be interchangeable.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Ive traded for laptops, bought some laptops,found laptops in the trash, plus people on the property gave me laptops. Overall Id say tlmiller and myself do have some issues though, ;)
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

At least,they're good issues. Just think of how many electronics all of you, have kept from going into the trash, and how many people you all have helped. Very commendable. :D