DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Post by CaptNoize »

What a P.I.T.A..! I hate this bouncing around the clock every year. These assclowns that are running the government need to decide whether we stay on D.S.T. or not..! This screws things up for me and alot of others,every year. I see why TL is in Az. :x :x :x
bin

RE: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Post by bin »

At least the clock day and daylight maintain a reasonable balance. Best thing is to move the clocks 30 minutes and then leave it all alone :)
wove

Re: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Post by wove »

My biggest peeve is that everything is made with a clock in it. In the kitchen we have a wall clock that be got as a wedding present 45 years ago and it is pretty close to the same time the rest of the world is using. But the microwave has a clock on the front as does the stove, neither of which has ever been set to anything. We would but tape over the display, but the the display is also use to set the device, so we just learned to ignore them. The same is true for the clock in the car; it is just another ignored time keeping device.

Ah the aggravation of being a retired person stuck living in a world where people care what time it is, what day it is. :)
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

In my area, a number of states want to go to daylight savings permanently but because of commerce they have to coordinate their efforts. This would include, Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Well,that would suit me just fine here in Zombieland. I'm sick of it. One way or the other.
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

I'm guessing it's DST time in the rest of the country? I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that BS.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Not everywhere as there are other states that dont follow the spring forward/fallback sillyness. Its DST in most of the country and honestly I dont mind DST, I really hate standard time.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Looks like the assclowns in control are going to vote on keeping DST permanent. It's about time they did something. They suck.. :x :x
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

The Sunshine Protection Act passed the Senate and is predicted to pass thru the House with no issues. DST will become the standard throughout the United States.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

It's about time those lazy turds do something worth while. I won't hold my breath until it goes thru.
BTW.... I ABSOLUTELY hate the show " Young Shelton" .Never watched one episode of it,but, from the commercials, I know I would detest it. Just seeing that little assclown,makes me wanna slap the taste right out his mouth.... and I've never hit a child in my life..! 😤😡