DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

Re: DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

Post by CaptNoize »

Well it isn't happening here. These Bozos here are STILL sitting on their asses doing nothing about it.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

States put off a lot of stuff prior to the election.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

You know...
I sometimes like revisiting old posts. This one, I don't. These lying thieving assclowns that run our government, STILL haven't got it done, determining which one to stay with, this year again. :x :x Something as simple as this, and we can't get it done. They're too busy playing politics, than doing the jobs we elected them too. :x
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Its crazy as they were about to do something then all hell broke loose and since then they do nothing. Don't care which one they give us but I do lean towards daylight savings a bit.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Daylight Savings Time it is for me,also. But, they way these idiots are messing around, Russia is going to take Ukraine, then Eastern Europe. And Hamas is still getting innocent people killed. What a huge mess.... :x :x :x :roll:
wove

Post by wove »

The US Congress is worse than a bunch of Linux noobs arguing over what is the best distro. :)
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

They reported last night its apparently out of committee and can be voted on at any time.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Enjoying DST as it just feels right and my body seems more in sync with it.
Site Moderator
wove

Post by wove »

Just for me probably but I like the sun rise to happen as early as possible, so my preference is for regular time. I do tend to stay up later, but for me and my wife the days of activities are over by 5pm and the evening is for comfortable chairs and reading. In the morning, sitting on the porch with the morning's cup of coffee while watching the sun come is a nice lead into the day. Usually I do not go to bed much before midnight, but I do not remember when I last slept past 5:30.

In the summer I do like the longer days, but the early part of the day is most enjoyable to me.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

I regularly stay up past midnight usually around 2am and dont get up very often before 10-11am. Im a night owl type and prefer the afternoon-evening period a lot more. My wife is the same way and unlike many seniors, I need more sleep than most, usually more than 8 hours.
Site Moderator