Corona Virus

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
dai_trying

Re: Corona Virus

Post by dai_trying »

@CC
No worries, I thought I'd upset you. :)

@Capt
You might be right mate, but I prefer to at least see some point to my existence, other than to provide the next generation of slaves...
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

If you get a chance,watch the 1927 classic by Fritz Lang.....Metropolis. A bleak view of the future,but it sure seems like we're headed that way. I hear A lot of people say it's just
"conspiracy theories" . What about the skating rink here full of corpses. .??? Meanwhile,back in Washington,.. Oh, I have the ULTIMATE say when we open America up again,says King(wannabe) Donald Chump. We better listen to what health professionals and scientists say about this virus,and not a narcissistic ego maniac like we have "running" things now. Oh,and BTW,this "Chump supporter" was saying today, that everyone is dying from a bout of bad pneumonia.... Do you see what I have to deal with every day...????😡😡😡😠😠😠 My favorite saying now,..is... Get the HELL out of my parts room...!!!😈😈😈😈
dai_trying

Post by dai_trying »

CaptNoize wrote: ↑Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:56 pmMeanwhile,back in Washington,.. Oh, I have the ULTIMATE say when we open America up again,says King(wannabe) Donald Chump.
My understanding is that State Governors have the final say on whether that state enforces lock-down or remains open?

CaptNoize wrote: ↑Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:56 pmOh,and BTW,this "Chump supporter" was saying today, that everyone is dying from a bout of bad pneumonia....
Well technically he is not wrong, this virus (SARS) causes a disease (COVID-19) which in some/many cases causes pneumonia.**

** This is based on some reading I did back in the early days of this pandemic, I cannot guarantee this is the case as the ongoing research frenzy may throw up some different information.

Of course I may have read some propaganda and have this all wrong, but it is my understanding at this moment in time...
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Dai,
You ARE correct..the Govenors DO have the final say. But Chump makes statements that are totally incorrect. This is NOT a monarchy,but he talks out his ass so much,he believes his own lies. Its otherwise known as being dillusional.
Secondly you are correct about this being SARS,... BUT most biologists who have been studying this,say the genome has been modified. It doesn't occur natually..!Not even in mutations...!! So,this is a BIO WEAPON..! plain and simple.The news media doesn't want to say this because of the repercussions it's going to cause,but sooner or later,this will be known in all major circles. I believe when it's fully known,and the story all comes out...HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL,and I mean people in power are going to pay for letting this happen. Chump was warned as early as late December,by CIA daily briefings,and he kept saying it was a "Democratic Hoax"...! He said maybe 12 or 15 people might get sick...then it will be gone. 38,000 dead later,with the numbers still growing,he's worried about how his ratings are,on Facebook.!!!! GIVE ME A BREAK...!!!!😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😬😬😬😬😧
Check out Epoch Times....you're blood will boil..!!!πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ !!!!
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Cases are still rising but week to week they dropped last week from a weekly high of 2200 to 1800.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

There are 250 more deaths across our state here today. The cases are still climbing,but not as rapidly. Over the weekend I seen all these idiots in Michigan,and Colorado, bitching
about reopening their states... I can't believe how stupid some people are. Did you hear,after their little fiasco, Covid 19 infections were up 279%.... Go figure.... This just goes to show you what kinda of greedy,narrow minded,narcissistic assclowns they are. :x :x :x
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Georgia intends to reopen parts of their economy and i believe a few other states are doing this as well.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Yup, I personally think it's too soon. I see why they want to reopen since the sooner you reopen if it goes well the sooner the economy (hopefully) stabilizes. But I think it's too soon. I hope I'm wrong, but I really think it's still too soon.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

I agree its too soon.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Watch what happens when they (stay-at-home protesters)start dropping like flies. Some 60 year old idiot from Ohio was saying he doubted that Covid 19" exists,and was another Democratic Farce and a bunch of B.S..., and even made the comment "Prove Me Wrong".... Has died last week from complications of Corona Virus.....πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜³