The weather has been crazy

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
crosscourt

Re: The weather has been crazy

Post by crosscourt »

We got close to 90 yesterday and today its 85 and humid, temps dropping tonite and much cooler over the weekend.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Going to be superb week here in Western Pa. Highs in the 80's,but rainy this weekend. Pollen count is going thru the ceiling..! :roll:
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

My favorite is 60s/70s but will be reallynice this week. We are in a mild drought right now and no prospects in the short term.
Site Moderator
wove

Post by wove »

The weather does not classify as crazy at this point. It classifies as delightful. I picked some early wild flowers in the backyard this morning. I went out and about on my electric scooter to run a few errands. Yesterday was quite wonderful as well. May 10th is the date of last frost, so we are not out of the woods yet. But it is very nice to see the world springing to life around here. Bulbs are poking out, grass is starting to green up. I got so carried away this morning, that I put my winter parka away for the summer.
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

The weather was perfect this past week. Sunny,azure blue skies,not a cloud to be seen, for 5 days. This weekend,however, it all goes to💩💩 It's cloudy, overcast, and storms are coming tomorrow. Next week is going to be below average temp, and a possibility of snow showers on Tuesday :roll: :? :shock:
wove

Post by wove »

Spring is fickle. Woke to snow this morning. The forecast is for cold and dreary most of the week. Got to drag the plants back in the house and put away the scooter for a bit longer. I get excited for nice weather in April, but I never learn, we just do not get steady nice weather until May.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Its really hot right now as the last few days its been 95F or higher with a dewpoint at 72 or above. Should break today and we will end up in the mid 80s with low humidity next week. It isnt the temps but the humidity that makes feel so much hotter overall with a feels like of 115.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Had some crazy thunderstorms yesterday and the power went out for quite awhile. Internet after the power came back was having issues so it took awhile to be able to get online. Never seen winds this bad and large hail with storms that werent producing a lot of lightning.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

It feels more like September with lower temps and humidity, blue skies, a light breeze and the kids back in school.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Mid 70s today and with some clouds it feels a bit fallish, but rain is on the way.
Site Moderator