The weather has been crazy

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
tlmiller

Re: The weather has been crazy

Post by tlmiller »

It's been 110+ most of this week,but actually not bad today. It's TOTALLY cloudy and looking like it wants to rain, so it's actually not bad at all outside. Just got home from doing my laundry, and I sweat more putting it away than I did the entire time I was at the laundramat.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Very humid and a lot of rain. Today it was only 86 but it felt far hotter due to the humidity. A lot of rain coming tomorrow so hoping we dont have flooding issues. Temps have been between 85-90 most of the week.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Hasnt stopped raining since 9pm last night and will go the rest of the day. Lets hope Im not pumping water over the weekend.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

I would love to swap. We haven't seen rain...since...a while. Maybe February? I don't know, but it's been a while now.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Youre area is in one of the worst droughts in years. If I were living in the Southwest Id be hoping desalinization plants were in the cards as,long term forecasts show no improvement.
Site Moderator
wove

Post by wove »

We had much less snow that usual over the winter and the spring started out dry, but over the last month we have had a nice amount of rain. It is sprinkling out this morning. The crops in the fields are looking good. It has been very humid making it feel sticky out, but the temperatures have been very reasonable. It has been a nice spring in Minnesota, and spring is not usually a nice season up here. L lived for many years in the Blue Ridge of Virginia and boy spring is a nice season in that area.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Rained heavy last night but thankfully we didnt have any issues.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Really hot right now. It didnt get above 90 today but with the humidity it felt much hotter. Temps will go to 97 so feel like temp will be over 100. Got most of my transition work done so I can hide out, away from the heat as much as possible.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

It was brutal today. Humidity was EXTREMELY high (for Phoenix) since we got a monsoon rain Sunday night, and it was 110+. That leads to absolutely horrid nastiness outside.
wove

Post by wove »

We had a good early morning thunderstorm. It got up to 85 with a nice breeze. Overall it was a nice day. I tried to stay comfortable for all of you not so lucky. :)