Babylon 5 and Space 1999 coming to Comet

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
crosscourt

Re: Babylon 5 and Space 1999 coming to Comet

Post by crosscourt »

She didnt seem skinny to me and is a former Israeli combat instructor. Im not saying its not a good film but 3 hours was just too long and not enough there to keep my interest overall. Having seen other super hero movies my expectations were higher.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

I guess you have to ignore Marvel and only focus on DC. If you do that, WW was simply a stunningly good movie. Even if you compare it to Marvel, I'd say it's still a top-20 for RECENT (prior 5 years) superhero movies. Given that no other DC moves even crack the top 50 IMO, it's pretty impressive.
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I didn't realize Marvels Endgame is 7 hrs long....really..??! I don't know if I could sit still that long...!
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Well, if you include the entirety of Infinity War + Endgame. Strange thing, Infinity War was IMO not a very good movie. I genuinely couldn'lt wait for it to end. It simply was dull. Endgame was REALLY good IMO though. I didn't even realize it was 3.5 hours when I watched it because it was so enjoyable.
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I agree whole heartedly about the first one...it dragged on forever...ugh...haven't seen Endgame yet. At some point I will. Not high on my"to do" list.
Last edited by CaptNoize on Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Havent seen either one.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

If you ever decide to watch either, watch endgame and before you do read a spoiler-laden summary of Infinity War. Really not worth watching the entire movie for Infinity War.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

I tend to watch movies after theyve been out awhile and come to some type of free source. Its rare that i crave to watch something so badly that Ill pay a lot or anything to watch it.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Me too.
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

I used to go to the movies all the time when we had the cheapie theatres here ($2 for any showing at one, $3 at the other. And one had $1 hot dogs too). But both of the cheap theatres have renovated and went to full price theatres. Have seen I think 3 movies this year, and 1 (endgame) ONLY saw it because my buddy was buying a laptop from me and he wanted to meet at the theatre and watch endgame again before buying so he bought my ticket for me.