What hardware are you using?

Discussion of hardware related issues
crosscourt

Re: What hardware are you using?

Post by crosscourt »

Send me an email and let me know the cost for say 2 or 3 and if the price is right Ill send you a check.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Whats interesting is the 7020 is actually newer being released in 2014 versus the 9020 in 2013 and the 7010 in 2012. 7010 though had a two year run and they were sold right up to and slightly after the 7020 release.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Didnt make any deals, price wasnt right so Ill wait and see what happens, as I might want to make a slightly longer jump forward this time.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Here with ROSA on the E7450. Actually just posted some paintball equipment (mostly my wifes stuff, but a few of my markers as well), hoping to sell all that and maybe get a new play toy laptop (xps 9360 or 9370)
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Still debating over getting rid of my much older hardware. Im not playing my 90s games much anymore and I tend to play my PSX,PS2 and original Xbox more for older gaming. Im not gaming that much on my main gaming pc either anymore as I tend to rather pop a game into the PS2 and just sitdown an enjoy.

Id save a ton of space if I got rid of all the excess parts,ide/isa cards,video cards,ide hard drives/drives and psus. Its more nostalgia than actually using the tech anymore.
Its linda like having a nice racy old car in the backyard you tinkered with but youve moved on to a newer car. Stay tuned as I work thru this but once I retire I wont get a choice with far less cash.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

hardly play any paintball anymore (just not worth the price nowadays ($100/day to play)), so I've decided to try to get rid of most of my gear. This is the first round.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Thats expensive!
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Yes. Well worth it when I was younger, but now I just don't want to deal with the heat for that price...
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Well decided to bite the bullet and began clearing out all the really old hardware, parts,cables,etc. Most of the stuff is either 90s or early 2000s and its already partially hit the trash. Looking forward to streamlining quite a bit and sticking to my newer hardware but keeping my older consoles like the PS2.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Gees, hadnt realized how much stuff I had accumulated over the years. This is going to take awhile.
Site Moderator