COMBAT CHRONICLE

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

Re: COMBAT CHRONICLE

Post by CaptNoize »

The thing that "broke the camel's back" was(I couldn't stand his egotistical attitude back in the 80's) was when he called our Veterans, " Suckers and Losers " calling John McCain a "Loser" is the height of disrespect in my mind. Really..?? Sleepy Don..?? You draft dodging, lying COWARD. :x :x :x :evil: I hope they hang this traitor, by his b**ls in Time Square, NY...!!!! :x :x :x :x :evil: :twisted: :evil:
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Trump said he could shoot someone in Times Square and nothing would happen to him. His continuing disrespect of the Military in general and his desire to use the Military against American citizens is complet4ely outrageous.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Oh, don't you know..??? He thinks he's immune..!! He's above all of us..! He's so much BETTER than all of us..! Him and his rich corporate buddies don't have to obey the law, we're SCUM..! We're the lowest of low, we're beneath contempt... We're working class blue collar citizens that pay our TAXES, and work for a living, not running a grift.
Now, Chump is submitting videos from a Qanon death cult, showing him with world leaders,saying that they( world leaders) " submitting " to him, on bent knee.... :roll: :roll: Really, how embarrassing..! :x :x No one submitted to to that orange face traitor, who went over and kissed kim jong ill's ass. We're not laughing with you,Chump, we're laughing at you. :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :twisted: :lol:
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Trumps a wannabe authoritarian ruler and yet people think hes the best choice, totally floors me.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

The " dumbing down of America " started a long time ago. But now, you can just see how far it has gone. I think it is starting to turn on chump tho, he's got the women of the country pissed off with the overturning of Roe vs Wade. This past week's testimony of Hope Hicks was a bombshell. Let's hope that was enough to put the nails in his coffin. :twisted: And the most embarrassing thing now is everyone is calling chump "don von shitzenpantz" ... :lol: :lol: :lol: What a total shrub...he sits in court, and falls asleep, and 💩💩 himself...!!!! :evil: And we want a assclown like this, representing the USA...???!!!
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

I hope many of you have been watching some of Trumps trial as its quit a glimpse into just how bad Trump really is and he really cant avoid his past.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Just watch YouTube.. The anti chump critics, and even independent reporters are having a field day with this assclown. Being a tax paying, law abiding citizen of this country, is a total embarrassment for me, and any other constitution believing person in this country. I can't even imagine what my father and uncles would say about this train wreck. :x If anyone is interested, just read chumps plans in the book 2025, it's like reading "Mein Kampf" all over again :evil: :x :x :shock:
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Ive been enjoying the silly stupid ads coming from West Virginia about Ficker and Miller running for Senate and Governor.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I've been seeing those also. They're both claiming to be backed by chump. That's like bragging you sh*t yourself....literally. :roll: