HALO EPISODE 1

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

Re: HALO EPISODE 1

Post by CaptNoize »

I agree with CC,
When you text someone back, then that invites them to keep texting you, even after I 've told them I don't like texting. I find this especially true, with women. Talk about addiction...!! I shut my phone off when I go to bed,and what I find particularly annoying is getting up in the morning, turning the phone on, and you have a ton of text messages to read, or answer :x :x :x
It's like they want to write a small novella, or something..! :evil: :x Most of my phone use is for business, but, I do have friends that call, or text. I don't mind a short text, but not back and forth, for an hour...!! :roll:
dai_trying

Post by dai_trying »

I guess I'm different in the fact that I don't mind receiving text messages, and I have only 1 person in my social circle that doesn't particularly want communications to their mobile, and she just doesn't give her number out, she uses her phone to receive emails and that is her main communication method. I have to say though I sometimes message her just for giggles as I know it annoys her, luckily she also has a sense of humour and knows why I do it :twisted: :lol:
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

When you get a lot of text messages it really is a pain. In not against texting responsibly but again that just hasnt been my experience.
Site Moderator
dai_trying

Post by dai_trying »

I understand your viewpoint on this and it just shows how differently we all use our phones :D
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Halo Season 2 has started,in fact there are 6 episodes in already. Since I never played the game, they actually showed the invasion of Reach, and the evacuation from it. The special effects are excellent on this show. The story lines are decent, and the actors are great. I highly recommend this show if you're a sci-fi fan.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Ive played most of the Halo game versions and its a great series. I havent even watched the first season so I might have to do some binge watching.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I watched episode 5 last night, and started watching episode 6, but, feel asleep in my recliner.. :roll: so, I need to go back and watch that one. The reason why it's so good, I woke up during the end credits, and Steven Spielberg is executive producer..! This is why the battle scenes are so realistic, and top-notch acting.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Didnt know Spielberg was involved but I still need to watch.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Actually, his company, Amblin Entertainment, produces the show, and he's the executive producer on the episodes. I didn't get to watch the season 2 finale that was broadcast last nite. I'm saving it for over the weekend,since we're expected to get alot of rain, Friday night into and,all day, Saturday. The last Season of Star Trek: Discovery starts April 4th.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

I can watch the first season of Halo by other means but cant watch the second season nor Discovery as I don't have access.
Site Moderator