RSS Feed stopped working

Report problems with the forums
wove

RSS Feed stopped working

Post by wove »

I am not sure why I seem to be the only one having trouble with this sites URLs. I guess I just pick too odd of software to use. In any event I have been subscribed to the forums RSS feed via this link for some while and it has worked perfect. <app.php/feed?sid=ba0ce18ec58af8f6010d472c27973b90> A few days ago it stopped showing any new posts.

I resubscribed with this link <app.php/feed?sid=ba0ce18ec58af8f6010d472c27973b90> This produces the same results, no new posts show up in the feed.

This is not a big deal since I generally visit the forum everyday, but I figured I would mention it.
wove

Re: RSS Feed stopped working

Post by wove »

Please ignore prior post. It turns out that something in the protocol must have changed and the problem appears to be with my feed reader or my system. I grabbed a different feed reader and it is working fine with the sites feed URL. I am always dismayed when my old favorite software quits doing what I want it to do and I need to either update or change software.
dai_trying

Re: RSS Feed stopped working

Post by dai_trying »

I'm glad you figured it out before i even read the post :D I guess it's the evolution of software to blame.