Happy New Year....Not..!

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
crosscourt

Re: Happy New Year....Not..!

Post by crosscourt »

I initially was sick for about 6 days, but by the end of the 6th day I was back in bed and symptoms got worse in the next two days. Ive only been sick like this once before in my late 30s as Im not prone to getting long term illnesses. Now I have to wait to get over all symptoms before I can get my cataract surgery.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

It seems the older one gets, the longer it takes to heal,or get back to good health. I used to believe the old addage " What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger " I say B.S. to that... What doesn't kill you, comes back to finish the job.. and Covid seems to really do a number on recovery time.
Unfortunately for me, I know way more people I don't want to know, than people I do. I live in a place where, if they wanted to give the world an enema, this is where they would stick the tube.... :evil: :roll: :x :twisted:
wove

Post by wove »

“CaptNoize” wrote:if they wanted to give the world an enema, this is where they would stick the tube....
That is a good one. I am saving that. I can think of a few times already this year where I could have used a paraphrase of line. :D
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

LOL!!
Site Moderator