Computer Chronicles

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
crosscourt

Computer Chronicles

Post by crosscourt »

I use to watch this show which ran from 1983 to 2002 on PBS with Stuart Cheifet as the host. Really enjoyable show to watch that evolved over time to an even better show at its midpoint. They have the old episodes on Youtube and if you want to look back a bit its a fun watch.
Site Moderator
wove

Re: Computer Chronicles

Post by wove »

I get a real hoot out of watching old Computer Chronicles shows on YouTube. Gary Kildal started co-hosting at some point. I think I most enjoy episodes where they are talking about items that did not quite succeed.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Gary Kildal co-hosted in the early days but over time Stuart handled the show solo. Computer shows became more common both locally and nationally during the 90s to early 2000s. I watched one show that had the exact sa,e hardware I had back then, playing a game I use to play all the time. The memories come flooding back which has its good and bad points as I miss many things from the past.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Another show that was very good was Cnet and many of its original cast are now prominent newscasters in both National and PBS stations.
Site Moderator