Very nice weather is here at last.

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
wove

Very nice weather is here at last.

Post by wove »

Minnesota has a few weeks of excellent weather and it is here at last. Nights drop to about 60F and days get to about 80F. The bugs are coming out, but are not yet a bother. Garden looks great with the first early flowers about to bloom, and potatoes, onions, and tomatoes coming along nicely.

We have been getting together with friends around the fire pit in the evening and enjoying some very fine home brew. Computers and tech toys sort of drop off the radar at this point, put away until the weather pushes us back indoors. I mostly just use the tablet over the summer months. Check the email, read the rss feeds, and surf for festivals and interesting places for a day trip. Summer is block buster movie time, but I watch very few movies over the summer. When the days are very hot, I am more inclined to head to the local bar and shoot pool with friends or who ever is there than I am to go to the movies.

The big swings in the weather do create big swings in the mood of the locals. Everyone moves from hunkering down and grumbling about the weather, to going out and about and being very social, very friendly and very vibrant. Now is the time for a big swing, and it is exceptionally pleasant time around here.
crosscourt

Re: Very nice weather is here at last.

Post by crosscourt »

Its been beautiful here and most temps have been in the low 70s and down to high 40sw/low 50s at night. Had a few 80s days but rare so far.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Its been beautiful, in the sixtie,s a bit gray but comfortably cool and more like early Fall.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Its been gorgeous with temps in the 60s and a light breeze.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Not today, rained pretty much all day.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Going into the 40s tonite.
Site Moderator