FACEBOOK SUCKS

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

Re: FACEBOOK SUCKS

Post by CaptNoize »

A person I recently met on a dating site,(not in person), was trying to get me to go to her Facebook page. I told her that I didn't have a Facebook account, and I couldn't view hers' unless I opened an account. This went back and forth, until I finally got pissed off, and told her not to contact me again. It's amazing how weirdos insist you have a Facebook account. This wasn't a young woman. This woman is 54 years old....Grow the F**k Up..!
I'm totally sick of this nonsense...👎😠😠
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Regular online dating services are actually not bad and they have ones specifically for seniors that friends have mentioned are pretty good. I dont do anything on Facebook, its non-existent for me.
Site Moderator
wove

Post by wove »

I do not know how it is in other parts of the world, but in the US women typically outlive men by a good long time. I have also met/know a number of me that seem to want to celebrate retirement by getting a new younger wife. It makes for a great number of single older women. And most of them I have met are fairly aggressive. Those that do get a date are always eager to show the old fool off to their social group, which I suppose in the current age, means Facebook. I have been in a good solid relationship for over 50 years and boy I am still glad to be away from the dating scene. And in honesty I can not even imagine how online dating work. My knee jerk reaction is that online and dating are mutually exclusive.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Ive had quite a few 30 somethings try to pick me up on and off the property over the years. Not much action in the 40 and over group. I take after my father as I dont look my age and my hair is mildly salt and pepper.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Like you CC, I don't look my age. My hair hasn't gone grey, I still have hair, and it's long, down to my shoulders,and still fairly muscular. I was a married for 13 years, never had a problem dating women after I divorced, but never found the right "fit". I 've always dated attractive women,but the last few, didn't satisfy my intellectual level. You've heard of the
" dumb blonde",... Well, there's plenty of other " dumb" hair colors, out there too.
I've dated everyone from models, actresses to attorneys,businesses owners and waitresses. I don't like
" players " or liars. Can't date smokers, drunks or drug addicts. Been there, seen that, smart enough not to do that. I 've also found that dating women with kids, doesn't work for me. I don't have kids,myself. So, that eliminates about 90% of the women around here.
At this point in my life, I would rather be single, than have a woman disrespect or try to use me. :roll: