Happy Thanksgiving!

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
crosscourt

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by crosscourt »

The staff at All Linux Things would like to wish you and your family a happy Thanksgiving. Be safe and dont eat too much.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by CaptNoize »

Thanks CC,
And to all here at the forum..!🍗🍗
wove

Post by wove »

Thanks for the well wishes. We had a wonderful and I hope everybody had a very delightful day as well.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

It was a mixed bag as some of the family was sick with the flu and my brother in law had a mild heart attack. A Dell update borked my Alienware system so I had to use my backup drive to reinstall. Otherwise it was ok.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

I ended up having the absolute BEST Thanksgiving EVEr. I woke up, ate breakfast, took a nap. Ate lunch, took a nap. Watched a movie, and then...and then...nappped!!!!! It was wonderful. Didn't speak to any humans, didn't have to deal with anyone or anything, just did my own thing and napped to catch up on some sleep. It was everything I always knew Thanksgiving could be.
wove

Post by wove »

It is nice to reach a point in life where a quiet, peaceful day is everything you knew it could be. You will do very well when you retire :)

@crosscourt It takes a very good natured fellow to sum up flu, heart attack, and borked system as "Otherwise it was ok." ;D
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

I wasnt really summing it up in that way. All I was trying to say is that nothing else happened the rest of the day outside of those events, thankfully.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I was invited to go eat Thanksgiving dinner with friends of mine. Since all my family members are deceased,I'm totally alone. And, as far as finding a " normal" female companion, I would have better luck being eaten by a Great White shark in my bathtub.
I worked a little in my shop and just took it easy. I got to go Monday and fill out forms for my new job,interview, and get my Concealed Carry permit. I let my last one expire, so I got to go thru that dance again. :roll: