TWD Series Finale

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

TWD Series Finale

Post by CaptNoize »

The Walking Dead rapped it's run after 11 years, on AMC, Sunday night. It was 90 minutes, and somewhat predictable. In all honesty, the last few seasons weren't good.
It has generated 3 more spinoffs coming in 2023. I think I'm going to cancel AMC+, and get Paramount, just so I can watch all the Star Trek series. I watched the pilot of Star Trek : Strange New Worlds. I liked it. Seen the first Picard, so-so... Star Trek Disovery, I can do without. Who knows... I might just turn it off, altogether.. :roll:
tlmiller

Re: TWD Series Finale

Post by tlmiller »

Wow...and of that 11 year run, I've seen a grand total of 15-20 minutes, and hated every one of them. :D
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

That's the same way I feel about Friends, Survivor, Big Brother, Young Sheldon, the Bachelor/ Bachelorette... ad nauseam.. Lots of sh💩t shows.
Checkout Gangs of London....
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

I would agree with every one of those shows that you listed as well!! Although I do like the "Joey doesn't share food!!" line from Friends, the show in itself I thought was awful.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Agree with tlmiller on TWD and with Capt on everything except Young Sheldon. If youve ever watched Big Bang youd understand Young Sheldon a bit more and it grows on you.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Young Sheldon reminds me of an ex's kid that was always getting into trouble. He even looks like that little puke. He turned into a thief, liar and finally had a major run in with the law. He was the crux of me breaking up with her. She and her ex husband, should've taken shifts, beating his ass.😠😤😒
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Yeah, I really liked Big Bang Theory, but Young Sheldon just irritates me.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Thats exactly what they were going for, showing how irritating Sheldon was at that age. Big Bang fans like YS but they arent wild about it.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Imagine a real life Sheldon bugging you. I bowed out of that relationship, no matter how hot his mother was. He finally stole a car, and robbed a liquor store. All this at 16.. Just think of the mess I avoided.