Political Ads

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

Political Ads

Post by CaptNoize »

Well, 1 more day till all this political ad lies are over. I'm so sick of these things, I could puke.๐Ÿ˜ I'm NOT voting, and I 've had people say to me, " You don't have the right to complain then" ...the Hell I don't..! I pay my taxes, probably more than most, and I don't take any " handouts " from the government. So, yes, I will continue to complain, criticize, and create chaos, whenever I please. If some don't like it.... I don't care..!๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ’€
crosscourt

Re: Political Ads

Post by crosscourt »

Thats exactly what the Republicans want you to do, not vote. Dont let them have their way, vote. Your state is a huge target for the MAGA Republicans.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Guess what..?
I already did...straight Democrat. I just like stirring ๐Ÿ’ฉ up in the grocery line. My neighbor said to me,an hour ago, " someone is going to try you someday" . My reply was, Let em...
I didn't get this ugly, by Not fighting..๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’€ LoL..!!
BTW... I HATE MAGA traitor Qanon republicans. My father and my uncles( all WWII veterans) would be turning over in their graves, if they knew what is going on in this country now...!!๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ 
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Yeah, same way I voted this time. First time in my life I didn't even READ who was running, I just voted for the Democrat. While there's a SLIM chance there's a REpublican that's not fascist running for something, the likelihood is SOOOO insanely low that it wasn't worth my time studying every option to learn which were fascists and which weren't. So I just voted against them down the line. First time in my life I've not voted for at least a few Republicans, but they've simply went too far with trying to take away womens rights, take away the rights of gay people, transgender people, etc. I may not support everyone, but I support that all people should be free to live in peace in this country without the government making all their decisions for them and putting them in prison for being born different.
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I totally agree with you TL. I have alot of friends that are Jewish, and this anti Semitic bullsh*t, is exactly what my father fought against in Germany. I don't agree with gay marriage,or transgender situations, but I'm certainly not going to judge anyone, but myself. And I certainly don't think that ANY politician,or government,has the right to tell a woman what to do with her body.It's none of their damn business. Let me say right up front, that Dr. Oz is a lying puke. Did you know that he did experiments on 300 dogs,..? I checked it on PolitiFact, and yes, he did,even tho they call it a " half truth".... Isn't that what the Nazis said at Nuremberg, during their trials..??? Then, he testified, under oath, that the " snake oil" he was selling, was just that. Snake Oil. After looking up all the facts about him, he deserves a " Negan " style beatdown..๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘บ๐Ÿ‘บ
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Early reports look like the Dems won big here in Pa. As long as that crumb Oz didn't get in, I'm good. There's something about that guy I just don't like or trust. Now... If we can get rid of those stupid annoying medicare ads, we'll be better off. :roll:
wove

Post by wove »

I read that Oz got his backside handed to him. I do not know too much about him, but yeah he always struck me as a bit sleezy.

Medicare care ads will be with us about another month. It is medicare open enrollment season, and every insurace comapy around is just sure they have the plan for you and they want to tell you all about it.
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Yeah, last I looked Oz was losing something like 80% vs. 11%
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Oz got quite a bit closer but Fetterman is the expected winner.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

As of this evening, it's a done deal. Fetterman won. Oz conceded. However, the rest of the country is still in a quandary. The idiot in Arizona,the one who is STILL denying that Biden won the election, looks like the winner. I won't even say her dumbass name. I heard her running her mouth on TV, calling TV reporters " bastards ". With this kinda name calling, it doesn't look like any of the hate is going to go away. In fact, it's already ramping up here, starting today. I'm hearing it already. :roll: :x