Medical issues

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
wove

Re: Medical issues

Post by wove »

Boy that is a bad run of luck. Lets hope retirement improves, if not you will have no choice but to go back to work. :(
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Spent time at Kaiser because of the issues so I must have picked up the flu there. LOL!! will never go back to work even in jest.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Blood pressure has lowered into the safe range but still not as steady as I would like. Heart palpitations are still occuring but not all the time. That should improve as the statins kick in and the BP continues to lower and stabilize.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Hang in there, CC
This didn't come about overnight. It will take some time to stabilize. Try not to worry about it. Just go out and enjoy life now. That will help with the palpitations, unless you're looking at pretty girls..!! LoL..! :lol: :lol:
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Had a really long walk today without any issues so hopefully it will work itself out. Always looking at pretty girls, Im not that old.
Site Moderator
wove

Post by wove »

For most men I know age has little to do with looking at pretty girls. I think you start to feel old when you realize that not a single one of those pretty girls is looking back at you.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

I dont look my age and my hair is still brown so I still get a look on occasion.
Site Moderator
wove

Post by wove »

Minnesota, or maybe it is just Minneapolis has an anti-oogleing statute, so looking at or making unwanted contact with the opposite sex can get you ticket. It is a simple misdemeanor and I think the fines $100. That was passed back in the late 70, so I guess we got a 40 year jump on the "me-too" movement. Just a heads up in case someone is foolish enough to visit.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Thats nuts as how would they determine if it occured if they didnt witness it themselves? It becomes a mess of heresay.
Site Moderator
wove

Post by wove »

Minnesota requires that an alleged victims statements be believed, by law enforcement and state attorneys, if someone accuses you of staring at them in a lewd manor, the police are required to issue a ticket. You do of course have the right to contest the charge in court. For the charges to stick it would be necessary for the accuser to be in court as well.

This might be an over reach, but is the result of several. victims over a short period of time who were not believed when they made claims of threat against them, assaults made upon them (sexual or otherwise), who suffered great harm because the powers that be refused to take their accusations seriously. I am sure it created a back log for the courts.