Discussion of software apps
crosscourt

Firefox 92 released

Post by crosscourt »

Site Moderator
tlmiller

Re: Firefox 92 released

Post by tlmiller »

This is the only thing I hate about new Debian releases, SID is still on 88 due to the freeze for Bullseye release.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

92 just released and Firefox has already announced 93 has gone beta.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Had some interesting issues with Firefox 92. I was on Google looking for the bios update for the 3340 and I clicked on a few of the Dell sites to get it and everytime I did a screen came up and said access denied, wasnt authorized to access. Just to see if it would work, I used Edge and went to the same pages and all of them worked fine with no issues. Cant find anything wrong with Firefox settings and it still works with most other sites.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

More issues with FF92. On Ebay after login it takes you to a verification screen, you find all the cars or whatever and verify. After succesive tries it would make me do it again. I tried it in Chrome and Edge and it worked the first time with no issues. First time Ive ever had this issue with Ebay or FF.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

I used to have that issue all the time when I used a custom agent string. Don't have it with 92 though on any of my OS's (also use ebay in the exception options for custom agent string so it gets a totally default string).
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Whats interesting is, I was using FF last night with no issues, then it happened today. No new updates to FF92.
Site Moderator