I'm a little depressed...

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
tlmiller

I'm a little depressed...

Post by tlmiller »

I decided to sell my Inspiron 5368. My buddy text me about he dropped his laptop and shattered the screen. Wanted to know if I had anything for sale (when DON'T I have SOMETHING for sale), and I mentioned I might be willing to part with the 5368 for what I paid for it. Gave him the specs and he immediately decided to buy it. Great laptop, runs fantastic...one of the few laptops I'll have ever gotten rid of BEFORE I got bored of it.
crosscourt

Re: I'm a little depressed...

Post by crosscourt »

Let me know if you ever have anything for sale.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

I always have stuff for sale. Right now I only have my little Acer for sale, and I'm CONSIDERING selling my Yoga 3 Pro. But mostly that's because there haven't been any sufficiently compelling laptops coming out recently for me to bother seriouisly considering buying as replacements. My main reason for not definitely selling the Yoga is because I have 3 power adapters for it. :D It's actually a sweet laptop, but the whole "lenovo hasn't released firmware updates since 2015" pisses me off and makes me want it less.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Never been a fan of Lenovo.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

I like the Thinkpads. I loved my T430. I loved my T450S. I love my A485. And the Yoga's are really nice laptops, but the lack of security updates for them bothers me. And it's a recurring trend for them.

However, I could probably sell it with Windows back on for only $30-$40 less than I bought it for several years ago...that's how good a deal I had got at the time.
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

The cash for something,... Should "un-depress" you considerably... :D
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

I agree I like the Thinkpads overall but the updates and the lack of support at times is a deal breaker for me.
Site Moderator