All good things...

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

Re: All good things...

Post by CaptNoize »

I was thru Arizona twice; once in the 80's with the Scorpions,....then in the early 90's with Winger and Badlands. Both times I was on a tour bus.... I wasn't driving. Just along for the ride,with show production. TL, do you ever get down to Vail,Az. ?
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

CaptNoize wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:15 am I was thru Arizona twice; once in the 80's with the Scorpions,....then in the early 90's with Winger and Badlands. Both times I was on a tour bus.... I wasn't driving. Just along for the ride,with show production. TL, do you ever get down to Vail,Az. ?
I have not yet. FAmiliar with where it is, as it's not far outside Tucson (which I've went down to a lot for my old job). Anything special there that I should check out? I find myself having a lot more free time nowadays!!
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

A parts supplier of mine is there. They've invited me down a few times, but I've yet to make it there. Have you ever been to Sedona...?
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Yeah, been too Sedona. Fantastic area if you want to relax and enjoy nature. Very boring if you're looking for anything other than relaxation.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Never been to Arizona but in something slightly unrelated, it appears Congress wants to make daylight savings time the universal time for the USA, no changing back and forth.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Let's hope it goes thru...I'm sick and tired of bouncing back and forth...it's totally stupid. :x :x :roll:
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

CaptNoize wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:03 pm Let's hope it goes thru...I'm sick and tired of bouncing back and forth...it's totally stupid. :x :x :roll:
If they did, I'd probably move away from AZ as soon as I found something decent somewhere cooler. But as long as DTS exists in the rest of country, I'm happy to stay here.
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

So, took it into the dealership today. My car needed to fart.

Literally, the clutch issues were because of air in the hydraulic lines. Got that out, and it's working exactly as it should again.

No leaks in the AC system, so they went ahead and refilled it fully and mechanically I'm good to go. Still need to get into the body shop for the rest of the list.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Everything I drove had a clutch till this last time around. We finally decided to go automatic and I was amazed when we were shopping for a car as many car lines dont even offer manual any more let alone a spare tire.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Hey...even Tractor Trailors are going automatic.....I'm used to a clutch...drove that most of my life...but I gotta admit,..I like my automatic...