Babylon 5 and Space 1999 coming to Comet

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

Re: Babylon 5 and Space 1999 coming to Comet

Post by CaptNoize »

Well... More repeats today with "Count Yorga"....as a child, Yorga scared the hell out of me,...the fangs were way different...but I've only seen this on Comet 8 times now.....Really...??? I swear if I see "Code 46" one more time on there....I'm deleting the channel .
I wish they'd play the Hammer classic " Evil Of Frankenstein"....or the Quatermass classic "Five Million Years to Earth"....but one of my all time favs is "The Projected Man"....projected thru what....a meat grinder...??? LoL...!
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

I havent watched Comet for awhile. Ill peek in on B5 some but thats about it. AMC has had some good stuff and I still watch Star Trek on BBC and H&I.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Hated Code 46 to be honest but Im so desperate Im watching Andromeda some.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I watch H&I most of the time...I've also determined I will NOT buy Season 10 of TWD. This whole "reboot" of the series,and jumping ahead 5- 8 years is stupid. I don't care one bit about any of the new characters.... I see now "why" Lauren Cohan left TWD...what a mess... Whiskey Cavalier is far more entertaining. I need to be a show runner. These idiots have everything messed up. And we won't EVEN begin to talk about Star Trek Discovery (STD)..another plate of dick cheese....Ugh...! :x :x :x :roll: :evil:
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

I was never able to get into TWD as Im not really a zombie or similar fan. I did watch Passenger last night with Jennifer Lawrence but it was completely lame except for the 300 different camera positions to watch Jennifer's figure and face.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Have you ever seen 30 days of night...? Some of my friends hate zombies. I actually like vampires more than zombies. Some of the new sci-fi movies just don't interest me. As far as sci-fi shows go,the last show I really liked was BBC's "Primevial"....
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Primeval is very good and I have seen 30 days of night. I like Vampire movies and the Blade series for instance I actually enjoy.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I love it...I have the series on DVD. And BTW...there's no collusion between H&I and Comet...! :roll: :lol:
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

LOL!!
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Dr. Phibes double feature this Sat. on Comet.... I think i'll be working outside...in the rain...instead..of wasting my TV... :roll: