Babylon 5 and Space 1999 coming to Comet

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
crosscourt

Re: Babylon 5 and Space 1999 coming to Comet

Post by crosscourt »

Comcast stuns me with the depth of their stupidity and lack of support. The third party contractors are horrible and create more problems than they solve. The few regular techs I see are pretty good and tend to solve lingering issues. For the amount of cash people pay, they get very little in return.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Back to Babylon 5, its nice to see a great series come back when many of its original cast are still alive and able to enjoy the comeback. Babylon 5's cast never enjoy the glow that Stargate SG-1's cast enjoyed for so many years. That may change as rumors abound about another Babylon 5 series possibly being made. When reruns begin and are viewed all over the country, the fire gets stoked and people ask why not?
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I would like to see a new B5 series,but it has to take up where the original ended. None of this jumping 500 years ahead,or 100 years back. I found the space visuals in the original,lacking. The sets and makeup was good,but the space shots looked a bit cheap. The storylines were good. Perhaps Netflix will consider it. I don't see any network picking it up...they're too cheap.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Agree on the new series but never found the space visuals lacking in any way and in actuality were quite cutting edge for the day allowing for many more ships to be seen on screen than with Star Trek(which made great efforts to improve after B5 showed its abilities),
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Space 1999 is slotted on Sat/Sun at 10 pm starting next weekend the 8th/9th. I havent seen anything on Babylon 5 yet.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I just found UFO on Tubi...it's free..! And Tons of Sci.fi /Horror movies. Both Babylon 5 and Space:1999 are available on Amazon Fire TV.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Im not an Amazon fan so dont involve myself with them. Looking forward to watching it on Comet.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I think any smart TV has an app store....download Tubi there...I think Netflix may have those shows also. I just HATE commercials....
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Doesnt really bother me having commercials and honestly I actually enjoy watching it on Comet. iI reminds me of the original SciFi channel I liked so much before they became SyFy. I watch shows either on my computer or on Cable thats it. No smart tvs for me.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I saw the first showings of Space:1999 last night on Comet....I missed the 1st episode "Break Away" on Sat....but,no big deal,I have the entire series on DVD...one of my favorite episodes is "Dragons Lair"...