Babylon 5 and Space 1999 coming to Comet

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
tlmiller

Re: Babylon 5 and Space 1999 coming to Comet

Post by tlmiller »

crosscourt wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:01 pm The previews are amazing.
It's interesting that you think that. They had a preview for it with Endgame, and both myself and my friend that I went with both said that it was a HORRIBLE looking preview (beyond that the effects were nice looking).
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

I was referring to the efx as Capt mentioned nothing more, sorry for not being more specific. The previews many times dont end up reflecting the actual movie quality but does anybody have huge expectations for a monster movie like this..... :roll:
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Ok, that does make more sense then.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Ended up watching the Space 1999 marathon yesterday and as always I continue to spot some really silly mistakes every time I rewatch it.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I have the entire series on DVD...so i opted to watch a sci-fi movie on Amazon,called "Thirst"....complete garbage...don't waste your time with it...!
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Im watching UFO episodes on Youtube and its fun to watch but such a stupid show at times. Three moonbase interceptors with one rocket each, so why dont the aliens just send more than 3 UFOs and wipe them out. A lot of inconsistencies and poorly thought out plot points, but the women look amazing.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

crosscourt wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:07 am Im watching UFO episodes on Youtube and its fun to watch but such a stupid show at times. Three moonbase interceptors with one rocket each, so why dont the aliens just send more than 3 UFOs and wipe them out. A lot of inconsistencies and poorly thought out plot points, but the women look amazing.
And sometimes, that's all that's really needed to enjoy watching a show!! Guilty myself of watching shows for that reason alone (I mean, did ANYONE ever watch Baywatch for the plot?).
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

LOL! The overall effects, models and feel of the show is great, so add the women and Im fine with some of the silly plot mistakes.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Im seeing some actors and actresses that were also in the later Space 1999 after watching the UFO episodes again. Its interesting what you pick up when binge watching a series again.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I always had the fantasy of "hooking up" with one of those purple haired,silver space suit babes when I was in my early teens. LoL...! Today, Comet is running a "Prisoner" series binge all day. I never really got that show,but Iron Maiden even wrote a song about it......strange..... :roll: