Got a little crazy in the neighborhood

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
crosscourt

Got a little crazy in the neighborhood

Post by crosscourt »

I got called out Monday night around 1:30am about a shooting incident on the property. Behind one of the condo buildings, someone sprayed 9mm shots into two units patio doors and a downspout adjacent to the units. 15 shots it appears but they were sprayed rather than being focused on one unit. Its very odd and thankfully noone was home at the time. Im from the northeast so ive seen some pretty crazy stuff but people in this area arent use to seeing acts like this. Its the only one Ive ever seen here and Ive lived here since 1975. It makes you think how easily someone can just walk up and fire away at will.

Makes all the news about school shootings and other acts all the more real.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Re: Got a little crazy in the neighborhood

Post by crosscourt »

Another complex not that far away from us appears to have also had a shooting event similar to ours.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Unfortunately, it's a "sign of the times". Thankfully, I live out in the country,25 miles north of Pittsburgh,Pa. Downtown Pgh has become a "shooting gallery". Everyday there is shootings in the city, usually, including fatalities. It's all because of the damn drugs...!
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

I actually live outside of Wash DC in Virginia and its really not an urban area even though there are a lot of houses/complexes in the area. Its not the kind of area youd expect to see issues like this.
Site Moderator
dai_trying

Post by dai_trying »

I REALLY don't want to open up the debate on whether guns should be so easily available or not but I am very happy to live in a country that enforces very strict gun control. I know this doesn't prevent these things from happening completely but it sure makes them less commonplace.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Its a bad situation here and Im with you Dai, i want gun control thats strict.
Site Moderator