X-Files marathon

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

Re: X-Files marathon

Post by CaptNoize »

I can assure you that Pennsylvania is the worst state in the nation for taxes(utility and gasoline). A gallon of gas here is 2.90. They charge you a tax on your property,your car, and the BIGGEST ripoff...inheritance tax....13%....so..you're even taxed when you're dead...!! Our roads are terrible, our bridges are falling into the rivers..! Yet, the politicians are STILL,...getting their raises,perks and benefits....
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Never lived in PA but Ive lived in most of the NE states, NJ the closest to you, and liked it there but that was a long time ago.

Back to X-Files, BBC is going to run it all day on Mondays, which Im happy about.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Some of the scariest stories I've ever seen, were on the X-files. I didn't see the X-files movie,several years back. I kinda like the new re-boot of the series.
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

I wasn't the biggest fan of the original series. I liked it alright, but wasn't truly a fan. Thought the new series was...decent enough, but nothing great.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Most of the bigger fans didnt like the recent X-Files remake and for me I was luke warm about it. The original series was far better and if you saw it back in the 90's you would have felt differently than if you saw reruns today.

X-Files is one of the best scifi series of all time but its style doesnt endear itself to all scifi fans and thats ok.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I saw all the 90's series....it wasn't an Outer Limits, but had some good stories. I like Gothic horror,so,that's why I enjoy the X-files. Did anyone watch "Crossing Over" last night...?
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Didn't watch it, in fact hadn't even heard of it.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

You mean The Crossing and it reminded me of the 4400 awhile back even though the theme had been changed to a different storyline.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Yes...that's it. I did like the 4400,to some extent. It actually reminds me of a short lived series on ABC called "Invasion"...was booted after 22 episodes. I actually like that show. What did you think of the show "Jericho"...???
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Didnt like Invasion nor Jericho which became a dud rerun scifi show.

Firefly was more my style of different scifi show.
Site Moderator