Better Arm Yourself

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

Better Arm Yourself

Post by CaptNoize »

So, it happened again,and again,and again. More shootings across the country. Every morning I get up, I turn on the TV,and I see how many shootings occurred over night in Pittsburgh. This is totally out of control. I used to throw my shoes on,a decent pair of pants and a clean shirt,and run to the store. Now, I do the same thing,but I always have my 38 cal police revolver, brass knuckles,and a boot dagger,or ninja star (shuriken).I NEVER thought it would come to this. Is this what my father,and Uncles fought WW II and Korea for..???? Unfortunately,my advise is,Arm Yourself.... I would rather be judged by 12,than be carried by 6.....be careful out there....😟😕😵
CaptNoize

Re: Better Arm Yourself

Post by CaptNoize »

My friends in law enforcement tell me it's much worse,than we've been told, as far as the rising violence goes in our major cities. In Pittsburgh so far this year,we have 40 unsolved murders,and countless assaults,robberies, and rapes, is totally sickening. A woman stole a family dog,( from a mom with 3 little kids) posing as a dog sitter, took the cute pup and killed it. What would motivate someone to be so sick,and cruel..??? She's in the country jail. Hopefully,she'll be shanked in Genpop, while in the slammer. I've had 4 close friends who were cops, retire, or quit, in the last 4 months. Home invasions are up here also. The area I live in is rural,so far,I've been lucky. However,I think my reputation precedes me. I'm a real " Go Ahead, Make my Day" kinda guy..💀💀 The Summer is getting hotter,and the Nuts are getting crazier....