New Scorpions Music

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

New Scorpions Music

Post by CaptNoize »

I don't know if any of you have heard the new single from the Scorpions, Rock Believer. I've heard the other song,from the upcoming album release, Peacemaker,and seen the video,but I really like Rock Believer. Check it out on YouTube. Checkout Rock Believer the journey(part 1 and 2) these guys might be 70 years old,but they STILL blow all these suckass alternative bands away..! I worked as a system engineer in the early 80s with them,and they were kicking ass,and taking no prisoners then. F**k Nirvana,Pearl Slam,and the rest of those plaid wearing losers,who can't tune their guitars. I was working a show in Pgh in 2006,helping load out the lighting rig for the Rolling Bones. Pearl Jam opened. As we were loading out,the ramp walkway collapsed,injuring me and seven other crew members. Eddie Vetter seen it happened,and all that douche bag did was laugh at us,lying there. Some big joke to him,the one guy broke his hip..! I've NEVER liked them before this,but now i detest them,..what an assclown. :x :x :x
tlmiller

Re: New Scorpions Music

Post by tlmiller »

I think my biggest shock would be...they're still ALIVE??
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

As alive as you,TL..! And still,have the melodic hooks worth hearing..! And, BTW...Mickey Dee( ex King Diamond,ex Motorhead) drummer is playing drums for them now. I was bitching about Pearl Jam earlier,and I remember seeing a video where Curt Coblam was hassling a guy doing security for Nirvana,and this guy bitch slapped and then body slammed that heroin addicted turd. Served him right, and Vetter is lucky he didn't get the same,that night in the "burgh"! :x :x
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Given how depressed and awful Eddie's music was (I liked a lot of those groups, but I've always HATED Pearl Jam music), I'm actually kinda surprised he never pulled a Cobain.