Booster Shot

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

Re: Booster Shot

Post by CaptNoize »

Yes, you're right,CC. It just pisses me off that I've never had major health issues. I don't smoke,drink or do drugs, try to work out when i can, and STILL... I'm going to Hell in a hand basket. If getting old does this to you, I feel like quitting right now. This new job entails alot of standing,and that's been a real bitch with this bad leg/foot. Today,it seems better.I'll see if it improves tomorrow. :x :roll: :?
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Out of the blue Ive had cataracts, blood pressure issues and joint pain issues. I have to do a lot of standing as well and a lot of climbing stairs, so its getting a lot tougher. I believe the shots may have caused some issues for me as well as I didnt have any issues prior to my first vaccine shots. Thats why Im considering retiring as its getting tough and the work environment is more toxic than I wanted. I hope the meds your doctor gave you and talk to your new bosses to see if they can help you out given the situation.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Since my last post on this topic, the swelling in my right foot has pretty much gone down,as well as my right calf,and all the pain has left as far as the sciatica. I quit the lasix on Friday,so,I think this is passing. I just like to document my progress, in case someone is suffering the same issues.
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Got my booster today (pfizer), so far no side effects.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Side effects show up 24-48 hours after the booster.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Most people I know that had side effects it showed up <12 hours.
wove

Post by wove »

The person giving me my booster said the side effects would be about the same as they were for the second shot and in my case that was true. Maybe a bit worse, but that might have been because I was just fed up with getting shots.

Hope your effects are mild and you end up well protected.
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

I am now about 10 hours past where my effects on the second shot started. So far, I'm (physically) cold and my shoulder is sore. That's it.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Sore shoulder was all I had at 12 hours but at 24 hours it got interesting.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Well, I'm home from work (got bored, left early), and I'm actually feeling quite a bit better. Shoulder still hurts, as is to be expected, but no longer freezing cold or burning up.

edit: After a moderately decent nights sleep (definitely could have been better), I'm feeling 95% normal. No horrible side effects. Yeah, Pfizer SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more gentle than Moderna.