Covid 19 shot today

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
crosscourt

Re: Covid 19 shot today

Post by crosscourt »

Body feelsquite a bit better but the fatigue level is really high and making it tough to work.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Glad I got my shot when I did as Virginia is screwing around with the distribution and causing issues for Kaiser my medical provider. Only the second shot recipients will be getting their shots as Virginia has taken away additional doses to be used thru other venues.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Everyone suddenly thinks everything is fine and we can go back to normal including my employer. Its far from safe and most people havent even had their first shot. My HR Dept has opened the faucet and a lot of the older workers in particularly are going to pay the price. The situation has left me short tempered and depressed and no one seems to care at all.
Site Moderator
wove

Post by wove »

I too wonder why the haste to open things up when it seems like another couple months would put us in a much safer world. Minnesota much like Texas seem to equate socializing with going out drinking, I think that is strange, the venue is just not conducive to safe behavior.

Wish you luck and stay safe.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Going on Friday to get my second sho. Hoping in a few weeks I can get my eyes checked and feel a bit safer particularly while Im at work.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Got the second shot and the side effects were much stronger than the first time. Really painful arm from the shot, fever,chills, aches and pains, headache and brain fog. To show you how bad the brain fog was, I had an emergency this morning in a condo and after I found the leak site I went to the wrong side of the building to talk to the condo owner about the leak, not realizing I was in the wrong condo. Thankfully after talking to my boss I realized what I had done and corrected it and found the source of the leak on the other side of the building. Chris Cuomo of CNN said that when he went to the CNN building, he was so mentally fogged he couldnt figure out why he couldnt get in due to the fact that he was trying to go thru the wrong door.
My symptoms happened in earnest after my emergency this morning but I was feeling poorly Friday night.
Glad I got the shot and looking forward to feeling safer.
Site Moderator
bin

Post by bin »

Bloomin 'eck - hope you recover soon - sounds horrid!
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Feeling better today but stayed home from work which didnt make my boss real happy.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Feeling better but still fatigued and feeling a bit off.
Site Moderator
wove

Post by wove »

That is a bummer to hear. The day after my second shot, I had a very tender arm and a big headache. Those passed after a day and I was back to normal. Hope it gets better for you soon.