Whos your Super Bowl LV pick to win

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
crosscourt

Whos your Super Bowl LV pick to win

Post by crosscourt »

Im not a fan of either team but Ill take the Chiefs by 10 points.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Re: Whos your Super Bowl LV pick to win

Post by crosscourt »

Good thing I dont gamble as the Bucs won by 22 points.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Yeah, wasn't expecting the blowout. I actually DID expect the Bucs to win due to the players NOT playing on the O-line of KC, which did end up being the major thing that killed the KC offense, but I expected them to win by like, a field goal.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Even with the O-line issues I thought KC could still pull it out, but it appears what we saw with New Orleans and Green Bay was the real deal. The Bucs defense did a great job and KC just couldnt adjust. I was expecting some dual tight end sets and they didnt throw to their backs much. Really odd game and no enjoyable to watch to be honest.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

I didn't even bother watching. I haven't really sat and watched a full game in like 3 years now. I'll watch bits of them, I'll watch highlights (which I haven't even done), but I just can't really enjoy watching football anymore. Whiny millionaire's complaining $20M /year isn't enough and flopping around the field asking for penalties like a soccer team. No thanks, I miss the classic game from the 90's and earlier where they went out to battle, not to whine.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

To be honest I didnt watch the whole game either as the matchup didnt turn out the way I expected. Thought there would be more scoring and end of game drama and it just didnt happen. Not into football as much as I use to be, but its always a bit more fun when your team is one of the combatants.
Site Moderator