Its finally over

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
crosscourt

Its finally over

Post by crosscourt »

Trump is gone, and sanity has returned to the United States Government. Its been so stressful the last 4 years I didnt realize I would react so strongly to seeing Biden become president. It was an emotional moment that I hope can work through the many issues facing this country.
Site Moderator
bin

Re: Its finally over

Post by bin »

Sadly that man has infected so many people that you're more likely to get rid of Covid than you are of his malignant, bullying, misogynistic, divisive, evil, self serving influence.

Realistically, Jo will not last the course - which is sad because I think he is what is needed. However I do think Kamala will make a good POTUS in due course. Would her husband be FHOTUS or FMOTUS? :)
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Joe will be fine for the four years and Kamala can help make things a bit less stressful by handling some missions and tasks. He has an incredible staff who are well versed in what needs to be done.
Cutting out the tumor/Trump will go a long way in reducing the amount of noise but yes, some of this hasnt and wont go away for quite some time.
Our country hasnt been in existence that long and the memory of the past is still very strong. As we grow more diverse, these elements will become more radicalized as their numbers decrease. Trumps many legal issues are going to spill over to those around him, so the situation may work itself out to a point over time.
The proper designation for Kamalas husband if she was President would be First Gentleman.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Unfortunately, I fear just like all the bad horror movies,we haven't seen the last of that villain. Like Darth Vader,he's still lurking in the background. I live in a part of the country,where I have to deal with his minions everyday. They are constantly telling me how the election was rigged,and the Chumpets were robbed,etc. I simply tell them look at what happened on January 6th. That alone,should have Donald Chump charged with Treason/Sedition. It's amazing how the wealthy escape Justice in this country. :evil:
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

There are enough legal issues following Trump that something is going to stick. Theres talk of forming a third major party thats made up of the non-Trump Republicans so that should be interesting. Im more worried about whats happening is individual states that are essentially trying to take over where the Trump Republicans are the strongest.

Nice to see you Capt!
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I'm back...when i can. Things are bad in the auto supply chain. And they are getting worse. By June/ July cars and car parts are going to be really hard to get. Have you seen Julliani is in trouble now.
Doesn't it amaze you how even some Republicans(Liz Chaney) are being called out by the Chumpsters by saying what we all know. If I see that Fat,Bloated,Chris Christy running his mouth,... on TV one more time, I'm gonna puke.😝I'm shocked that people with conscience,can be seduced like that...well, we shouldn't. Look what happened in Germany in 1930... :o
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

And therein is the danger. We have historical PROOF of what happens when a failed coup isn't punished by the government...and so it's setting the stage for the great pumpkin dictator to take over later...
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

I havent seen anything this bad since the McCarthy era. Over time people refused to tolerate the lies and deceit and eventually this dangerous minority lost its grip. Its important to remember that the minority are being as loud as they can be but they dont represent the majority of Americans let alone Republicans. It will work itself out,but its going to be messy for quite sometime. My hope is the courts overall havent been affected too greatly by Trumps appointments at all levels as its the best way to curb all this stupidity.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

From what I can see in Washington,this is far from over. The Chumpsters are going to try to get Liz Cheney out. I'm so sick of hearing Chump was robbed,and he was cheated. What about the rest of us..? He cheated us so many times with his lies,half truths and falsehoods,i can't even begin to count.
I've decided to get some Donald Chump Cry baby balloons. Hell, I'm even going to get a Donald Chump Cry baby t-shirt. My boss says this will only cause trouble,but... I LOVE a good fist fight,and haven't been in one for awhile...💪💀👺
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

CaptNoize wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 12:27 am From what I can see in Washington,this is far from over. The Chumpsters are going to try to get Liz Cheney out. I'm so sick of hearing Chump was robbed,and he was cheated. What about the rest of us..? He cheated us so many times with his lies,half truths and falsehoods,i can't even begin to count.
I've decided to get some Donald Chump Cry baby balloons. Hell, I'm even going to get a Donald Chump Cry baby t-shirt. My boss says this will only cause trouble,but... I LOVE a good fist fight,and haven't been in one for awhile...💪💀👺
If I had a house, living in a chumpster-dominated area, I would TOTALLY be flying LBQT flags right now, with GIANT posters of Obama and Biden just piss off the cult of the pumkinhead dictator.