DragonForce

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

DragonForce

Post by CaptNoize »

Has anyone seen the Dragon Force video " Cry Thunder "...? It's been out for a year or more,but just AMAZING players...!
tlmiller

Re: DragonForce

Post by tlmiller »

I know someone had mentioned them to me before, but never seen it. I looked it up, I personally didn't care for it, they seemed more interested in whipping their hair around than actually playing the music to me. Music itself isn't bad, although the lead singer is VERY weak.
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

To each his own,but we're you watching the guitar solo..??? Henry Li is one of the 10 fastest guitarists in the world. Vocally,the singer isn't Rob Halford or Bruce Dickinson, but he's was way better than most of these shrubs on the radio... I really do like Power Metal. Some don't.. It's all good. Just thought you might enjoy something different.
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

I watched most of it, mostly I saw was people non-stop twirling their hair. Even in the solos all they were doing was setting there swinging their hair around. I don't mind power metal (not my absolute favorite but I like it), but videos where they seem to just focus on the twirling hair again and again gets old to me really quick. Focus on the music gentlemen, we REALLY don't give a #@^@# about your hair!!

For me, this type of song would have been much better WITHOUT the video, as the video just made me annoyed at the song right off since the first 30 seconds literally is nothing but hair twirling.