Corona Virus

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
tlmiller

Re: Corona Virus

Post by tlmiller »

No idea on the accuracy, but I was reading that putting patients in the prone position (on their stomach) has helped ENORMOUSLY with covid19 with respirator shortages. Like, all but the worst patients respond well to being in that position and are able to breathe on their own even if they would have needed respirators while on their backs.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

They did that back in the 1950s when I had issues with my asthma and would place you on your stomach. I slept a lot on the stomach when I was young but it works. Im suprised they hadnt realized this sooner. They are also using pressure helmets that maintain positive pressure without putting hoses up the nose or being intubated.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Do you like playing Russian Roulette..? Well that's what we're all dealing with in this mess at this time. I was in another argument with a younger person today,claiming that this virus is "no big deal". Saying that all the deaths from it is just a bunch of "fake news". I told Stupid that he needs to wake up,and start practicing social distancing,along with wearing a mask(not just to protect other people from infection,but also to avoid seeing his ugly face)😆 and wash his filthy hands often. No one knows how this virus is going to affect you. It may be just a flu like sickness of a few days,or it could liquify your lungs,and you can end up in ICU,or the morgue. So keep that in mind,if you think this is "fake news". There are now over 26000 dead in the U.S. with the numbers still growing. This virus is a Killing Machine. You don't know how it will affect you,till you get it. So go ahead,spin the barrel and pull the trigger..😆
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Even Trump acknowledges the deaths,but he downplays them unfortunately, this kid is an idiot.
Site Moderator
dai_trying

Post by dai_trying »

Whenever a politician throws figures out you can absolutely guarantee they will not be accurate by your own definition :o , statistics can tell you anything you want to say, you just apply your own filters and you have a number that better suits your objective while maintaining plausible deniability to the true figure.
The best you will get would be either a minimum or a maximum, take Boris Johnsons claim (written on the side of his campaign bus!) that we would save £350 Million per week by leaving the EU, the figure is correct in as much as that is the FULL amount we paid into it, but we got a certain amount back from a clause introduced by Margaret Thatcher, and also we got many subsidies as normal in a trading block, so the actual figure we would save is a lot lower but still a pretty substantial amount. Never believe the figures without research... :D
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

You want proof Ill send you the picture from NYC where one of my relatives saw 5 cold storage trailers filled with bodies. Ill send as many pictures as you need to realize, such as 13 bodies in a shed in NJ because they didnt have any more room at a elder care facility. Ignorance is dangerous and when you have a president who advocates this type of behaviour its a bit scary.
Also realize that emergency care workers are being infected along with their families at an alarming rate so you can demonstrate at the state capitols to reopen the country and inundate already overcrowded facilities.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I HATE Donald Chump.. !!! How can you tell he's lying..? His lips are moving..! Isn't it a coincidence that the Chump wanted to cut SS...? Then,he signed a bill that requires you to work until you're 67 to get full benefits....then this thing hits...!! Wiping out a lot of senior citizens,and people with health issues,..people that he deemed a " burden" on the social security system. Don't think for 1 minute that corporate loving assclown cares 1 instance for any working person. Every time he opens his mouth, I'm TOTALLY embarrassed to think the American people elected an imbecile like him. Thanks Donald Chump for the Black Plague of the New Millennium..😠😠😠😠💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀 !!!!
dai_trying

Post by dai_trying »

@cc
I'm not doubting you at all, just saying all politicians lie about figures even the ones you do like! And I do take notice of global news and can see the appalling situations some places are in, and there are always those that are suffering more...

@Capt
They all need the working population, how would they get the tax otherwise, so I wouldn't say they don't care about them, a healthy worker is more productive (generally speaking of course).
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

My comment wasnt directed at you Dai but to that kid who called it fake news Capt was talking about in his post. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Dai,
These souless bastards don't care about any of us..! We're just another number. If I die or you die,they feel there's a million more like us,more sheep for the slaughter. We're pawns in their "Game Of Global Chess". We're not EVEN a blip on their stupid radar. You need to look into what some are calling for "population control". Some of the Political Ghouls have called for the worlds population be reduced to 500,000,000. Citing that world resources can't sustain the 7 billion+ that are already here.It's a numbers game. And "They" have already started "culling" the herd(You and I). These are all the Bilderbergs, The Council of Rome, The New World Order. If you don't believe it,,,take a good look around. :x :x :evil: :roll:
Last edited by CaptNoize on Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.