Corona Virus

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
robert77wade

Re: Corona Virus

Post by robert77wade »

This virus is not just infecting humans physically but mentally also. I mean, after watching the news channel, reading about it in newspapers, on social media sites, it has somewhere impacted me psychologically. Now even if I sneeze, the first thing that comes in my mind is this Virus. Does anyone else feel that way?
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Its stressful, no doubt and Im a facility manager responsible for 17 buildings maintenance so its been really stressful.
Site Moderator
dai_trying

Post by dai_trying »

I certainly feel that way, and I think we are going to be like that for a long time.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

At least until there is a vaccine or anti-viral treatment.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Absolutely. And the mental issues are multiplied if you have depression,anxiety or anger issues( like I do) it's 10x as bad. I have my anxiety pretty well under control,esp. since I don't take any medication. Best thing is DON'T watch too much news... it's all negative. Keep yourself busy. It will distract you from all the bad.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Ive had depression issues over the years but its doing ok for now but I have some really bad days at times.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Sometimes,my anger is over the top😠😠😠😠 I get livid over some people's sheer stupidity. I've had co workers say they've never seen anyone as scary as me,when I'm pissed. 😡😡😳😱 I try to keep that dark side of me hidden deep away. However,I found my "Mr.Hyde" very beneficial at times. Nobody wants to clash with Jason Voorhees when he's mad...!! My favorite saying is... " I didn't get this Ugly,by NOT fighting"...! LoL..!!
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

So,the argument this week was " who" is to blame for this mess. And,whether this virus is a bio- weapon,or not. At this point,we KNOW where it came from,whether it's a bio- weapon or not,is moot. It came from Wuhaun,China. And they should be held accountable for it. Look at the "wet markets" in Wuhaun and how they treat the animals there. You see baskets of entrails and cages of live endangered species there,all so these vermin can kill and eat them "fresh". And after the C.C.P. knew this virus was spreading,their propaganda machine covered it up,for 2 months,and let millions of Chinese spread this all over the world..!!πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€!!! These scumbags need to be held accountable..!!! πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ I truly BELIEVE this is going to leed to war.
dai_trying

Post by dai_trying »

Anything is possible when you consider how different some cultures are from one another, but I do hope it doesn't go that way...
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

The United States is like a "Sleeping Giant", as ToJo found out. It's just a matter of time till this nonsense settles in,and all the knuckleheads figure out our way of life has changed forever. Then,the pressure will blow..!!πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ’€πŸ’€ To what extent, I cannot say,...but I for one,expect the worst.πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ˜€πŸ˜€