Got a Raise....Big Deal

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
tlmiller

Re: Got a Raise....Big Deal

Post by tlmiller »

He'll never be charged for ANYTHING. Neither will any of his flunkies in Congress. Simply put, can't charge someone when the people that worked with you to do it are the people that have to approve you being charged for something. Not a single member of the GOP will get even a stern talking to over anything that they've done, as the Democrats refuse to enforce the laws, they're too busy trying to save other countries to bother trying to fix anything in our country.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Better chance Trump will get his ass kicked in New York on both the criminal and civil side as things have warmed up quite nicely with the Grand Jury.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

They ALL deserve to be thrown out on their worthless asses..! Mitch McConnell is a total douche bag. Have you ever noticed how much he looks like a Bassett hound..LoL..!!! Listening to him talk is about as interesting as watching paint dry...!!! His own daughter wrote a book about him,saying how much of a crook/liar he is.! And Chump keeps taking credit for developing all the vaccines,..where the hell was he when he was told back in January 2019,... when he was told by all his " advisors " that a pandemic was coming..???? He was also warned in 2017 about Russia,and his good ole "buddy" comrade Putin, that Russian hackers where going to wage a cyber war in the near future...and all he did,..was say it's " Fake News". All I hear now from the Chumpets is how Biden dropped the ball,and he's not doing anything. At least he's not buying any of Russia's lies,and China's half truths. This is " why" I don't have a Facebook account.😤😠
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Interesting day today as my boss was asked to leave, so it looks like Im going to get a new manager onsite. Came out of the blue but glad my job is safe for now. They need me until the manager gets her legs under her and learns the community. After that, who knows.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

My boss(who's actually my 3rd cousin)she came in to my parts room today and started yelling at me,cause i didn't print out a company that we do business with,their new tax guidelines,but, she gets all my emails. It ended up, us yelling at each other, and i said" Holy Hell, it feels like I'm married again"...! 😡 My immediate boss said to me "Why are you yelling"..??! I said, cause I'm not a tax expert or accountant,.. I'm a parts man..!!!
I get you...things are totally messed up...! They want all of us to do more,work harder,and get the same pay....not happening on my end.
wove

Post by wove »

Wow a 3rd cousin. I come from a smail family and am not even sure I know what a 3rd cousin is? I have little patience for anyone yelling at me and that would include 3rd cousins if I have any.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Board has already told me I wont get a raise as they think Im at the top of my pay range which of course Im not. I still have overtime thankfully but I made a lot less this year than last year. At my age, every dollar is important as i wont get another chance to get that money back at 68.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

We're all struggling to make the extra cash in our pre retirement years. It's really difficult to get what we need, with the employer mind set. I do believe the tide is turning, since it's hard to find employees willing to work. Alot of employers are complaining they can't find workers. Problem solved...PAY A LIVING WAGE...!!! These cheap asses have been paying Chump change, and now,... They need to pay real COIN...! As far as someone yelling at me,...wouldn't have happened 20 years ago... But now, it's a little harder to find something so convenient, but...one thing totally predictable about me is.... I'm unpredictable..😠😤😕
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

CaptNoize wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:08 pm We're all struggling to make the extra cash in our pre retirement years. It's really difficult to get what we need, with the employer mind set. I do believe the tide is turning, since it's hard to find employees willing to work. Alot of employers are complaining they can't find workers. Problem solved...PAY A LIVING WAGE...!!! These cheap asses have been paying Chump change, and now,... They need to pay real COIN...! As far as someone yelling at me,...wouldn't have happened 20 years ago... But now, it's a little harder to find something so convenient, but...one thing totally predictable about me is.... I'm unpredictable..😠😤😕
Yeah, while there's still far too many companies that are getting by without having to pay decent wages, it's nice to see some places finally offering livable wages. I saw in the sign at Chick-fil-A the other day they were hiring starting @ $16/hr.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

The bigger issue for me is they think Im overpaid but theres noone out there to replace me if I leave. My company has no floating techs let alone managers and they cant find anyone to replace people if they leave. The good news for me is I can walk and find another job pretty easily but I really dont want to commute any more and at 68 Im not ready to get down and dirty any more.
Site Moderator