Got a Raise....Big Deal

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

Re: Got a Raise....Big Deal

Post by CaptNoize »

After getting paid today,and realizing how much horse 💩 I got to put up with,for such little wages,it amplified my disdain for my job even that much more. I told my boss,that I am TOTALLY DISGUSTED,and fully intend to send out applications this weekend. Life is waaaay too short to work in a toxic environment. Needless to say,he was upset that I want to leave,but,he has no one to blame but himself,and the owner. They keep asking me "Why are you so angry"...???! They have no idea,the stupid,narcissistic assholes. All they care about,.. is themselves.I get it..that's the way of the world now. But I don't intend to stay in that situation. No Way...!!!😬😕😠😠😠👎👎
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

The community values me to a point but honestly all my bosses care about is making things easier for them.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Of course,CC, they don't care about you. It's all about them..! 😠😠 If they had to go out and address 1 thing you do,they'd be clueless. Today I'm sending out as many applications and resumes as possible. I've made my disgust and discontent well known at work. They know the first offer I get that's better,... I'm done..! I won't even give them a notice,since they wouldn't do the same for me. This is how much disrespect I have for them.👎👎😤😤
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

The only bad thing is, you and I if we have to commute we'll lose some cash. Thats a big factor where I am, if I cant find a job thats reasonably close.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

I made up my mind,that I 'll stick it out,till something better does comes along. Even a dumb monkey doesn't leave go of a branch, till he has ahold of another one. If they piss me off, to the point of a blowup, I 'll just say I'm ill, and I got to leave. See how well they do without me for 1/2 a day.😕😕 :evil: :evil:
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Im going to stay at least till the end of the year to see what happens and to see if I get a bonus.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Didnt go well today, first day back after being hurt. I still dont see eye to eye with my manager and she simply cant focus nor wants to handle the bad interactions with residents. Shes great at commenting on my actions when I try to handle something but she rarely handles it herself. Both bosses have this dont rock the boat attitude and are fine with me hanging myself claiming I should let them handle it, then they dont.
Site Moderator
CaptNoize

Post by CaptNoize »

Well, it's a WRAP..! :twisted: I got laid off today,because they found out I was sending out resumes and applications. I was also telling everyone,that I wasn't making enough,since they weren't giving raises. I've been miserable for at least 6 months,and it wasn't getting better,... it's getting worse. And I was somehow to blame because of the parts shortage in the country...! :evil: :roll: One fact that pissed them off is I was telling everyone that Walmart workers were making more than me, a skilled technician, and Parts Manager. Truth hurts, but it's a fact. My boss said " This isn't working,we're letting you go. We won't challenge your unemployment benefits". I said " It hasn't been working for many months, but don't worry,I already have something in the pipeline ". Honestly, I'm just burnt out from all the bitching,and having more work pushed onto me. :x :x How much can you take..? Customer Service is NOT for me..! Especially when you have a boss who makes your life harder. And people are ruder now,than they ever been..! I was having sleep issues over this, for 3 months..! I'm GLAD I'm out..! Within one week of me putting my resume back on Indeed job website, and Pa. CareerLink, I have 6 job offers,and 1 interview lined up..! If you're having issues with your work, now is the time to make the move..! It's an employee market. This is why I did it. I was in a going nowhere,dead end job,putting up with tons of 💩, and making myself sick...for what..?? Life is too short to be miserable. Stay tuned...I'll let you know how it works out.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Glad you got out and things are looking up. At my age the choices are a bit more complicated but hoping for a resolution into the next year.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

CaptNoize wrote: Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:09 am Well, it's a WRAP..! :twisted: I got laid off today,because they found out I was sending out resumes and applications. I was also telling everyone,that I wasn't making enough,since they weren't giving raises. I've been miserable for at least 6 months,and it wasn't getting better,... it's getting worse. And I was somehow to blame because of the parts shortage in the country...! :evil: :roll: One fact that pissed them off is I was telling everyone that Walmart workers were making more than me, a skilled technician, and Parts Manager. Truth hurts, but it's a fact. My boss said " This isn't working,we're letting you go. We won't challenge your unemployment benefits". I said " It hasn't been working for many months, but don't worry,I already have something in the pipeline ". Honestly, I'm just burnt out from all the bitching,and having more work pushed onto me. :x :x How much can you take..? Customer Service is NOT for me..! Especially when you have a boss who makes your life harder. And people are ruder now,than they ever been..! I was having sleep issues over this, for 3 months..! I'm GLAD I'm out..! Within one week of me putting my resume back on Indeed job website, and Pa. CareerLink, I have 6 job offers,and 1 interview lined up..! If you're having issues with your work, now is the time to make the move..! It's an employee market. This is why I did it. I was in a going nowhere,dead end job,putting up with tons of 💩, and making myself sick...for what..?? Life is too short to be miserable. Stay tuned...I'll let you know how it works out.
Look forward to hearing how whatever you take next works out!!