Great White/ Lita Ford

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
CaptNoize

Great White/ Lita Ford

Post by CaptNoize »

Tonight,Jack Russell's Great White and Lita Ford are playing a ballfield in Butler,Pa. Oh, how the mighty have fallen. I remember doing shows with the original Great White in the 80s with the Scorpions,selling out arenas. (Before they were burning down bars,and killing people) Lita was hot then,not too bad now,even. I WON'T be going,since it's supposed to storm hard,and I don't want to be in that mess 😬 :shock:
tlmiller

Re: Great White/ Lita Ford

Post by tlmiller »

I have to admit, I barely even REMEMBER Great White. Never cared for Lita Ford, although I can tolerate her stuff.
CaptNoize

Re: Great White/ Lita Ford

Post by CaptNoize »

They were pretty big here in the 80's..But this isn't the original Great White...this is "Jack Russells Great White". He was the original singer.The other part of Great White(lead guritarist,bass player,and keyboardist)have the name Great White,and are out touring somewhere else. This is another reason I won't be going to this show.It's like seeing Queensryche,without Geoff Tate,Or Kansas without Steve Walsh :x :x :roll: Lita had some cool songs,but was know for doing the duet with Ozzy, "Close My Eyes Forever". :ugeek: