Things I have for sale...

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums

Moderator: crosscourt

tlmiller

Things I have for sale...

Post by tlmiller » Thu May 30, 2019 6:57 pm

Just in case anyone is interested in anything I sell (since I'm ALWAYS selling SOMETHING), I'll link to my craigslist listings. If something interests you, hit me up. Any laptops listed will ALWAYS be available with linux instead of Windows, just need to give me a day or 2 to get your distro of choice downloaded and installed. Arch/LFS/Gentoo are the only popular distro's that are off limits. They just take too long to install. But things like ArchMan, ArcoLinux, Manjaro are fine. Just not doing an Arch install the Arch way.

With that, here's what I have at this very moment in time:

Cloudbook sold.

Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro 13.3" 2K
Another very lightweight and portable. Nowhere near as low end. These things are some of the thinnest and lightest laptops I've STILL ever seen. They're fairly large footprint for a 13.3", but insanely thin and light. CoreM, so no need for fans, so it's always silent. 8 GB ram and a 256 GB SSD, so it's actually pretty quick. 2K LCD...if you like to mostly use the TTY, probably NOT a good choice, text is literally 1/16" tall in TTY. Very difficult to work on. I like my high res, but even I have to use zoom on this laptop. At 150% zoom (1.5 zoom in plasma settings), I think it's GORGEOUS. I really wish I could find a decent new version of this that was USB-C, as I love the laptop, but I totally am tired of having to plug in a charger when using my dock.
Last edited by tlmiller on Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:26 am, edited 3 times in total.

tlmiller

Re: Things I have for sale...

Post by tlmiller » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:28 am

E5450 pending.

tlmiller

Post by tlmiller » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:26 am

Update, another up for grabs!

Chuwi LapBook 12.3
Super small, lightweight laptop. Incredible LCD. Basic level hardware, not going to do any 3d gaming on this. But good battery life, great looking screen, and the price is pretty darn low.
Last edited by tlmiller on Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

tlmiller

Post by tlmiller » Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:50 am

Sold the Yoga. Guy got a good price. Humorously, he works in the health care field for a company that does a lot of immunizations, so he interfaces with the software my company makes on a daily basis. We had a nice long chat about all kinds of stuff.