Cyber Monday could be one of the best in years

Talk about anything you like not related to the above forums
crosscourt

Cyber Monday could be one of the best in years

Post by crosscourt »

With the recent buying shifts due to the pandemic, online shopping deals have gotten that much better. Are you looking forward to any specific deals this Monday?
Site Moderator
wove

Re: Cyber Monday could be one of the best in years

Post by wove »

I tend to shop for specific things more than shopping for deals. Of course price is always a consideration and my eyes are uniformly much bigger than my budget, so patience is what I need mostly. For computers or laptops it involves either waiting until they are on close out, or indeed more often than not waiting a few years and checking through the used market.

I try and avoid shopping during the holidays; it just seems frantic and confusing. Personally mid January or mid June seem the best time for tech deals. People are trying to sell Christmas items they do not want, or the old items that Christmas items replaced, and in June lots of kids are getting rid of their tech from the school year.

bill
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

I do a lot of business on Ebay and Cyber Monday prices are amazing. Many things I buy regularly drop in price. My last two deals I saved $120 between the two so it was definitely worth it. I also look for specific things but sometimes I need things for clients so always looking for better prices.
Site Moderator
wove

Post by wove »

The only thing on my radar at the moment is a Raspberry Pi 400. I do not think I have ever seen a raspberry pi on sale. Right at the moment the 400 is in such demand that I have not found any place that has one for sale. If my interest continues in the 400 it will probably be spring before I decide to track one down.

bill
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Im also interested in the Raspberry Pi 400 and want to get one as soon as I can find one.
Site Moderator
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Sales were huge by a large margin and really indicates how much things have changed even before the pandemic.
Site Moderator