5 best password managers for Linux desktop

Discussion of software apps
tlmiller

Re: 5 best password managers for Linux desktop

Post by tlmiller »

I'd like to switch to typing my adventures, but I still have STACKS of notebooks from my YEARS of working for Random House book publishers. They would always have blank notebooks in the free book bin, and even now, 20 years later, I still have like 15 left!!! When I left Random House I probably had like 40 of these things, but manage to give most away over the years, and used a few too.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Didnt realize you worked for Random House.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

Yeah, worked there for like 5 or 6 years after I got out of the army. That's where I drove forklifts.
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Forklifts are fun!!!! I was a warehouse manager for the Memco store in Fairfax, Virginia, great place to work.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

They are fun...and occassionally scary. Getting a 4 ton or so forklift up on 1 wheel will raise a couple hairs on your neck...
crosscourt

Post by crosscourt »

Didnt have any exciting moments with forklifts, thankfully.
Site Moderator
tlmiller

Post by tlmiller »

I started when I was 18. I did what 18-year olds do....

Although, I was one of the best at controlling the "cherry picker" type. I was one of only like 4 people who were wiling to even USE them Yale rail guide cherry pickers out on the regular warehouse floor (wire guidance in the racks, nothing outside the racks). They were HORRIBLY badly designed. But they could be forced to behave...but while learning how far to push them, yeah, getting them up on 1 wheel wasn't exactly unheard of.

I spent a good deal of time in Warehouse 5 due to being one of the only ones willing to drive them, too. Cooler than the rest of the warehouse due to it's height (12-level instead of only 5 level). Although if it was busy time of season, and there was no work for 5, there'd be no more Raymonds to pick in the other warehouses as they would bring up nightly drivers, and then I'd end up using the Yale out in the normal warehouses. It would be...nerve wracking...but it helped get me job security that I'd do it.